If you’re an athlete, you know that your recovery matters. It’s the difference between building strength and wearing out your body. Preventing wear and tear on your muscles, protecting joints, and balancing your body composition all rely on health fundamentals such as smart hydration.
Electrolytes are what can bring your water — and your athletic performance to the next level.
Here’s what you need to know:
The Benefits of Electrolytes
Electrolytes help regulate fluids, especially during the post-workout recovery phrase. Whether you’re doing interval sprints around the track in the middle of summer, or scaling a mountain in high altitudes, electrolytes are there to help your body repair itself and regulate fluids, bringing your body beyond stasis, helping you get to that next level.
Five Essential Electrolytes
GO-FILTR infuses your water with five essential electrolytes to promote a healthy recovery: bicarbonate, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and sodium.
Here’s a quick rundown of these electrolytes:
- Bicarbonate is a critical part of maintaining pH balance in your body.
- Magnesium regulates healthy cell function.
- Potassium assists in regulating heart rate and plays a role in muscle function. If you’re encountering muscle cramps, a lack of potassium could be to blame.
- Sodium helps regulate blood pressure and support function of the nerves and muscle.
- Calcium not only helps to strengthen bones, but it also regulates muscle contraction and blood clotting.
Unlike other sports drinks, our plant-based, biodegradable GO-FILTR has no sugar or additives. On top of supplementing your water with these essential electrolytes to boost your athletic performance, the GO-FILTR Electrolyte also removes toxins from your water and provides up to three months of tasty hydration.
Three cheers for drinking smarter and training harder!